FUNCTIONS OF CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION DIVISION
- Provide technical assistance to schools in terms of instructional delivery, curriculum framework, curriculum guide, teachers guide, and learners’ materials.
- Instructional Supervision
- Work collaboratively with SGOD in terms of Capability Building/Trainings, IPPD and Training Needs Assessment of Teachers and Principals.
- Curriculum Interventions
- Conduct curriculum feed backing to identified teachers and principals.
- Conduct action researches relevant to curriculum implementation.
- Promote curriculum learning opportunities using various delivery mediums (Video Conferencing, Webinars, Webcasts, etc.
- Assist Principals/Heads in modeling curriculum inclusive and other effective practices as well as in creating advocacy materials.
- Provide practical strategy sessions for regular classroom teachers.
- Evaluating and revising curriculum programs through ongoing feedback.
- Integration of technology into curriculum.
- Linking assessment through learning coaches and instructional specialist.
- Provide a differentiation of instructional strategies and understanding wrap around services.
- Coordinating demonstration classes with learning management system support.
- Build instructional leadership capacity within the division through a variety of professional development opportunities.
OFFICE OF THE DIVISION CHIEF
|CHIEF EDUCATION SUPERVISOR||ARLO L. VILLALVA|
|Education Program Supervisor (LRMDS)||LEILA G. VALENCIA|
|Librarian||BERNIE P. ALCEDO|
|Project Development Officer II||JEZEREEL GRACE TIRON|
|Education Program Supervisor (Filipino)||CYNTHIA P. PUNSALAN|
|Education Program Supervisor (English)||ARNALDO R. TUGA|
|Education Program Supervisor (Mathematics)||LIGAYA H. MONTELIJAO|
|Education Program Supervisor (Science)||MARY REGINA N. ALKONGA, Ed. D.|
|Education Program Supervisor (TLE)||LEO C. TOMULTO|
|Education Program Supervisor (MAPEH)||FREDDIE C. GALLARDO|
|Education Program Supervisor (Araling Panlipunan)||LIBERTY P. LEGO|
|Education Program Supervisor (Values/Guidance)|
|Education Program Supervisor (Pre-School/SPED)||MELODY G. LACUESTA|
DISTRICT INSTRUCTIONAL SUPERVISION
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District I – DR. NERIO BENITO E. ESEO|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District II – MAILA J. SUPLIDO|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District III – FRANCINIA M. CABALUNA|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District IV-A – GABRIEL J. PINTOR|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District IV – B – DR. MA. TERESA M. PENECILLA|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District IV-C – DR. DYMPHNA LEIZEL JOCSON|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District V-A – DR. MA. THERESA M. TACAN|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District V-B – DR. EVA M. DE JUAN|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District VI – JOCELYN C. BERMUDO|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||District VII – DR. ROBERTA C. JISON|
|Education Program Specialist II (ALS)||STEPHEN J. BALMES|
|Education Program Specialist II (ALS)||ROLLY BEN MADERA|